- Corporate Governance Plan
- Corporate Governance Statement
- Schedule 0 - Board Charter - Osteopore Limited
- Schedule 1 - Corporate Code of Conduct - Osteopore Limited
- Schedule 2 - Audit and Risk Committee Charter - Osteopore Limited
- Schedule 3 - Remuneration and Nomination Committee Charter - Osteopore Limited
- Schedule 4 - Performance Evaluation Policy - Osteopore Limited
- Schedule 5 - Continuous Disclosure Policy - Osteopore Limited
- Schedule 6 - Risk Management Policy - Osteopore Limited
- Schedule 7 - Trading Policy - Osteopore Limited
- Schedule 8 - Diversity Policy - Osteopore Limited
- Schedule 9 - Policy on Selection Appointment and Rotation of External Auditors - Osteopore Limited
- Schedule 10 - Shareholder Communications Strategy - Osteopore Limited
- Schedule 11 - Whistleblower policy - Osteopore Limited
- Schedule 12 - Anti-bribery and anti-corruption policy - Osteopore Limited
- Schedule 13 - Social Media Policy - Osteopore Limited
- Schedule 14 - Cyber Policy - Osteopore Limited
Legislative changes made to the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) effective from 1 April 2022 means that there are new options available to shareholders to elect how to receive shareholder notices (such as meeting documents and annual reports).
- We will no longer send you physical meeting documents unless you request a copy to be posted.
- You can make a standing election to receive some or all of your shareholder notices in physical or electronic form.
Electronic communication has the added advantage of being timelier and more cost effective, which benefits all shareholders. We encourage you to provide your email address so we can communicate with you electronically when shareholder notices become available online.
To review or update your current communication preference, simply log on to our share registry’s website with your login details or your Shareholder Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN).
If at any time you require an additional copy of a communication, or you need more information about the options available to you, please contact Link Market Services by sending an email to LMSComms@linkmarketservices.com.au. For further contact details go to Link Market Services | Contact Us.